Am I the only one that stresses out about having people over? Don’t get me wrong I love having parties and entertaining people at my house, but the thought of people coming over and having nothing to offer them to eat petrifies me.
I’m here to tell you that with a few items you can put together the most beautiful cheese plate.
Here’s what you need:
– bamboo cutting board or plate
– assorted cheeses (this board includes goat, Brie and gouda)
– fruit (grapes, apples, berries)
– crackers (I got pumpkin cranberry crisps from Trader Joe’s)
– cheese knives (I picked those up in Target)
What do you like to include in your cheese plates?